The following is a summary of the fundamental beliefs upon which we build our faith. If you are planning to attend our services and would like to know our stance on other, non-essential Christian doctrines, please don’t hesitate to contact us here.
- We believe in one God – the Father Almighty; the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God and the Holy Spirit being the Holy Trinity.
- That man was originally created good, in the image and likeness of God. That man fell into sin by rebelling against God, and that separation from God, sickness and death followed.
- That God sent His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ to live a sinless life and to die upon the cross for our sins.
- That mankind is accountable for every deed done in their lifetime; and that after death comes judgement.
- That only through Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ can we be saved, sanctified and empowered by God to live a life acceptable to God.
- That every believer in Jesus needs to show the fruits of repentance in his life.
- That every believer has a duty to share his/her faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- That every believer needs to be filled with the Holy Spirit and that his/her life should show the evidence of that and that the gifts and graces of the Holy Spirit are those evidences.
- That the Bible is God’s revealed Word to mankind; and that it is the basis of our faith in God, and a yardstick in the hand of God’s Spirit keeping us.